Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How much?(from rayner blog)

Stop asking me how much to design your website laaaaaAAAAAAAA~~~! You think I selling chicken rice aaaaaarh? Whole chicken $18, half $12. Add rice 50centssssssssss!!

Ehem.

It depends greatly on the scope of the work involved. That mean you have to tell me what needs to be done first.

Step 1: Talk to your clients. Know what they want first.
Step 2: Talk to your clients again. See how much they can afford.
Step 3: Then talk to me. Give me the project details.
Step 4: Ask me my charges. Quick. Before I change my mind.
Step 5: Ask me for discounts if you dare. If I like you enough I might consider :P
Step 6: Give me the green light to proceed.
Step 7: Leave me alone to finish it.

See? It's a simple 7-steps process. So how can we go to step 4 when you haven't gone thru 1-2-3???

Arrggghhh!! Go back go back!!

____________________________

haha.. >.<




No comments:

跟离婚前兆说hi~

有结婚不久或才几年就想离婚的朋友吗?当然有。 有个朋友说想离婚,他也不是第一个,哦~我们都到了看朋友离婚的年龄了。。 单身时,大家问,有没有男朋友? 拍拖时,大家问,几时结婚?(也有爱说狠话的朋友问几时分手?) 结婚时,大家问,几时生孩子?(等不到分手的...